Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sometimes it's just too easy...

These photos were taken within about five minutes of each other on a strip of Hollywood Blvd that is either Little Armenia or Little Thailand (I can't really tell). Either way, the signage in the area is lacking:

This sign really made me wish I had a red marker with me. It's almost like a practice in minimalism the way he/she refused to use other words to string sentences together. Maybe the writer fancies himself a beat poet. "Dress. Impress. Sexy. (Green.) Yeah, heavy baby." Or perhaps the person who wrote it is very old and used to work in a telegram office.

You're welcome - really, I should be thanking you because the Coldstone was so good - but would it kill you to use some punctuation? The way the type is set on this poster makes absolutely no sense to me. It just doesn't flow well at all.

If they're opened until 4AM, are they close afterward? Also, I've heard of a grand re-opening but what the hell is a re-grand opening?